Printweets allows you to print high resolution tweets in the same format they appear on Twitter.
Simply copy and paste the tweet URL and Printweets will render the tweet with high resolution images and vector graphics. You can send directly to your printer or save as a PDF.
- Copy the tweet URL. Here’s how:
- Navigate to the Tweet.
- Open the Options Menu – the small V icon to the right of the “Follow” icon.
- Select “Copy link to tweet”.
- Paste the tweet URL onto the Printweets homepage then hit “Print Tweet”.
- Hit the “Print Tweet” button underneath the rendered tweet, or use the print menu form your browser.
- Send straight to your printer, or use a save as PDF option. PDFs seem to work best using the Chrome browser, or you could try a third party add on such as PrimoPDF.